Tuesday, November 8, 2011

1 Year = No More President Obama

I must say that I’m quite thrilled to be writing this blog. Even with loads of homework, I’m stopping to share my thoughts. . . Because today is an exciting day.

Moments ago I realized that a year from today will be the 2012 presidential election. That means, President Obama’s term will be up. I pray, hope, and believe that President Obama will be defeated a year from now. The destruction he has wrought on our country, especially on religious freedoms and the moral beliefs of so many, is atrocious. President Obama is the most radically pro-abortion president our country has ever seen. Excuse my bluntness, but there is no question whether or not President Obama is in bed with Planned Parenthood. From cross overs in staff between the president's cabinet and Planned Parenthood, to all the extravagant parties and events President Obama attends with Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, the president's long time romance with Planned Parenthood is no secret nor has the president ever desired to hide it.

I can hardly believe it has been three years since the day President Obama was elected. I remember praying and praying that it would not happen because it was so clear that Barack Obama had no regard for unborn children in the womb. If a man could be so clear in his position against life in the womb, then how could we ever expect him to respect any human life or human rights. As I watched the poles and continued to check my iPhone for updates inbetween my dance classes on November 8, 2008; I prayed and worried. Praise God proposition 8 was passing in California to define marriage between one man and one woman, but Barack Obama was winning.

As the night drew to a close, I wept, because I knew that Barack Obama being elected meant further destruction of life and expansion in abortion rights and accessibility. God knows we have fought and prayed as President Obama pushed FOCA, removed conscience rights, funded abortion and contraception in Health Care, and so much more. Just take a look at a little bit of his pro-abortion record here**.

Three years have gone by where we have exhausted resources, prayed to the point of tears, and fasted till we were starving because the unborn needed and still need our prayers and protection. But thank God, we should only have to endure another year of this radical pro-abortion president. But, we cannot defeat President Obama a year from today if we remain silent. We must be unified in our actions and we must pray and fast. Be educated on the presidential candidates and their positions.

We can defeat President Obama in 2012! I am certain we will. But you have to step out in faith and help make it happen. Talk to your pears and educate others because President Obama will be President no more, a year from now.

For the Dignity of the Born and Unborn,


Timmerie

No comments:

Post a Comment