Friday, November 11, 2011

International ProLife youth Conference


Hey everyone,

I'm on my way to the International Pro-life Youth Conference in LA. I look forward to hearing from various international pro- life advocates who will be speaking this weekend, and to connecting with other pro-life youth from across the world. I know there are many who are unable to attend this weekend so I plan to bring the conference to you through various blog and twitter updates. You can attend the conference via cyberspace by following along with me online. Stay connected:

www.Facebook.com/timmeriesblog
www.twitter.com/timmerie
www.timmerie.com

The unborn, pregnant mothers, and all whom are affected by abortion need the next generation and the generations after that to help end the suffering and the cultural acceptance of abortion world wide. If you won't speak for the voiceless who will? Lets be a part of the global movement for life!

For the Dignity of the Born and Unborn,

Timmerie

No comments:

Post a Comment