Monday, October 3, 2011

"180" Your Views Will be Challenged

I'm very impressed by this video "180" put together by Ray Comfort. He compares the Jewish Holocaust to the current American Holocaust: Abortion. Not just that, he challenges the way one thinks and makes moral decisions. I normally don't watch YouTube videos that are over a few minutes long, but I promise that every second of this 30 minute long video is worth watching. 

I don't want to share too much for I believe the video speaks for itself; however, please comment sharing your thoughts. I would love to hear from you!



What are your thoughts about the video? What stood out to you?

For the Dignity of the born and unborn,

Timmerie Millington




2 comments:

  1. I think this video would be excellent for showing to youth groups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing! Very inspiring! Shows the importance of dialogue.

    ReplyDelete