Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Testimony From Undercover Investigation of Texas Abortion Clinics


It broke my heart to read this article from a dear friend of mine, Ashley Colantuono, where she shares about her experiences from the last month while conducting an undercover investigation of twelve abortion clinics in Texas.   Please read this article and share this information with others about the horrific and illegal conduct of the twelve abortion clinics:
by Ashley Colantuono, age 22 
Campus Life Team Member
I was at the Walk for Life in San Francisco when I first learned of the opportunity to partner with Operation Rescue to go to Texas for a month and work undercover investigating abortion clinics. I was so excited, thinking about how cool it would be to go undercover and find out information that could potentially shut down abortion mills all over the state. I was pumped about exposing the lies, uncleanliness, and dark side of the abortion industry.
Those feelings began to fade as soon as we stepped off the plane in Dallas, Texas. As we were waiting for our bags, I began to think about how I was excited to expose the abortion industry to the country, but suddenly I wondered if I was ready to be exposed to that same reality. I began to feel overwhelmed by the heavy responsibility that I was taking on. After prayer and rooting myself in God’s Word, I took the first step.
Ashley talking to students about abortion during a 
2010 Campus Life Tour
After our first couple of days in Dallas, I began to realize that when you go up against the devil, your going to get hurt. Our state of the art equipment which we were using to document every visit, every phone call, and everything we did, started to become unreliable. On top of that, we ran into some issues with Planned Parenthood especially. One of our goals was to go after Planned Parenthood, but with the recent videos that were released just days before we left for Texas, Planned Parenthood was on high alert. We couldn’t get through by phone, or by visiting the clinic. At one clinic we were even warned by staff that when we come into the parking lot, before we enter the clinic, we would need to show I.D. and may risk a pat down. Which begs the question: If abortion providers have nothing to hide, shouldn’t their clients be treated the same as when a woman goes to the dentist, or gets her hair done? Continue Reading on Survivors Blog

Click here for a detailed report of the investigation.

Standing In Defence of the Voiceless,

Timmerie Millington

No comments:

Post a Comment