Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Birthday Wish

For my birthday nineteenth birthday on April 9th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $1,000 for Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust. It's a great cause that activates and educates young people to be involved in the pro-life movement.

I chose Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust because they take a bold stance to defend the life of the unborn. 

Please consider giving to my
Birthday Wish, and together we can be apart of the life saving work of Survivors. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends. Thank you and God Bless!



Your donation is 100% secure and tax-deductible
Click here to give to my Birthday Wish




Standing In Defence of the Voiceless,

Timmerie Millington

No comments:

Post a Comment