Thursday, January 13, 2011

"The Ultrasound" that Changed a Life

I just read the first chapter of former Planned Parenthood Director, Abby Johnson's recently released book called Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line.  My heart aches to think about Abby's written testimony of "The Ultrasound" guided abortion that changed her life forever.  Filled with sorrow after reading this first chapter, I am at a loss for words.  Whether you are pro-life or pro-choice you must read Abby's story that is filled with facts and an honest testimony to how she was faced with the truth of what an abortion does to the child in the womb and the mother.

This book doesn't open a debate, but reveals true facts and brings you on a heart wrenching journey that will change your life too.  If someone were to ask me why I'm actively pro-life, I would tell them that because of the truths of abortion and stories like Abby Johnson's first chapter of Unplanned; I HAVE to be pro-life.

Download the PDF version of the first chapter of Unplanned and let me know what you think about "The Ultrasound".

No comments:

Post a Comment