Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catholic Radio San Diego - Truth Speaks

Hey Everyone,

Being back at John Paul the Great Catholic University has kept me very busy, and I can hardly believe the quarter is almost over. I'm getting back into the swing of things and blogs will be posted on a regular bases coming next week. 

Today I went to the launch of Immaculate Heart Radio's newest station in San Diego! We are so blessed to have 24/7 Catholic content available to us now in San Diego at AM 1000. I wanted to share with you briefly a few things that stood out about today's event. Since I should be studying here they are in bullet points:
  • What Father Dempsey said today at the launch is exactly why I started my blog for Catholic Youth:"Every human person is a mini radio -- an evangelist. To be evangelists we have to be informed." ~ Father Nicholas Dempsey, St. Therese of Carmel San Diego ~ 
  • How can you teach others if you are not properly informed? 
  • We have to be a present voice among the every day buzz. . . Start having conversations with your piers (this is where your biggest impact can be made if you do nothing else)! 
I'll be back soon! Please keep me in your prayers as I study and take my final exams. 

For the Dignity of the Born and Unborn,

Timmerie


No comments:

Post a Comment